We are seeking a qualified front desk agent with a high level of professionalism and effective decision making. Applicants must have strong interpersonal and administrative skills. A hotel front desk represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest’s stay. A typical day as a hotel front desk agent, involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests. During check-in, a front desk agent will verify a guest’s method of payment and run a background credit check. Front desk agents will also try to upsell guest rooms, by sharing available alternatives and options.
There is no required education beyond a high school diploma, we would like to see a potential employee with previous hotel-related experience.
* Register & process guests and their assigned rooms
* Accommodate guest requests
* Communicating with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms
* Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services
* Maintain a clean and neat front desk area
* Submit resume detailing your experience
* Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
Pay is based on experience and work history. Bonuses are paid with pay period and yearly based on work ethics and job dedication. We are an employee family made up of many social and ethic nice backgrounds.
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in guest rooms and common areas of the hotel.
* Sorts, counts, folds, marks, and carries linens.
* Cleans rooms in accordance to specific brand and company standards.
* Cleans guest rooms, including guest bathrooms and kitchen area if applicable, according to company and franchise standards including, but not limited to making beds; emptying wastebaskets; emptying and cleaning ashtrays; moving furniture; hanging drapes;
sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and polishing floors; and dusting furniture.
* Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses, writing, bathroom supplies, and linen.
* Deep cleans areas as directed by supervisor including, but not limited to cleaning rugs, upholstered furniture, and draperies; washing walls, ceilings, and woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
* Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
* Replaces light bulbs.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
* Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
* Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
* Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
* Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
* Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
Wages based on experience and work history.
Banquet servers are staff members that work large catering events and banquets. This position differs from restaurant servers in that banquet servers will serve every table at the same time from groups ranging from as small as ten to well over hundred. You will work with the catering staff, who prepare each course at the same time. You must ensure each course is delivered as quickly as possible, keep glasses filled, remove each round of plates and answer any questions from guests. In the event that there are multiple meal choices, you may be required to take orders from each table.
Following the event, you are often responsible for clean up and breakdown of the service.
Line and prep cooks are usually responsible for prepping ingredients and assembling dishes according to restaurant recipes and specifications. The awesome benefit of free meals is not included in your hourly wage. Many cooks can eat for free during their shifts. Kitchens can be hot, noisy and stressful places, so you’ll need to be able to work efficiently and quickly to be successful as a line cook. Work hours will include late nights, early mornings, holidays and weekends. Pay is based on experience and work history. Bonuses paid (pay period/yearly) based on work ethic and company profitability.
We are a family run and family-oriented operation, our employees come from diverse social and ethnic backgrounds. Prejudices, racially insensitive comments or beliefs will not be tolerated in any manner.